You will find below detailed information about the process of your personal data when you are consulting this website.
The protection of your personal data is of great importance to CRESTTEK LLC.
CRESTTEK LLC. takes all necessary precautions to ensure that all your personal data is processed with utmost security according to regulations.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Your personal data is processed by CRESTTEK LLC. as Data Protection Coordinator.
CRESTTEK LLC. is located at 565 Metro Pl S Suite 420, Dublin, OH 43017, USA. The contact details of the data protection coordinator are the following: DPC@alten.us.com
How is your data used ?
Your personal data is used by CRESTTEK LLC. for the following purposes:
- Respond and process your messages for all questions or requests for information.
- Manage your resume submission and the process of recruitment
- Guarantee the security of our website
- Understand the navigation of clients on our website, but in a non-personalized manner.
Please note that the processing of personal data is based on the legitimate interest of CRESTTEK LLC.
Who has access to your data ?
The information we have gathered is exclusively destined to the communication and Human Resources departments of CRESTTEK LLC. None of your personal data will be shared with third parties.
How long personal data will be stored ?
- In the “Contact” section, the time to process the request
- To process your resume submission and to manage the recruitment process, 2 years after our last contact with you
- To guarantee the security of our website, the data concerning user accounts are stored for 1 year
- The clients’ navigation data on our website is stored for up to 13 months
What are your rights?
You have a right of access, correction and deletion for the data related to you, a right of limitation, portability, erasure and opposition for legitimate reasons, along with the right to issue directives as to what becomes of your data in the event of death, which you may exercise by sending an email to the CRESTTEK LLC. DPC at the following address: DPC@alten.us.com
Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the national authority, specifically on the authority’s website. Find your national authority and its website by clicking here.
Rectification of the policy
The present policy was updated August 26th, 2019.
If the present policy is changed or updated, you will be informed on the site.
CRESTTEK LLC. thanks you for your visit on the site!
Google will use this data in order to assess use of the present internet site and compile reports on its activity for CRESTTEK LLC.. Google is likely to provide this data to third parties in case of legal obligation or in case these third parties are processing the data on behalf of Google. Google will not cross-check user data from the Google Analytics service with any other data in Google’s possession.